ACROSS LAND, AND SEA, AND SKY...
The HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook is a comprehensive resource on vehicles for all HERO System games. No matter what genre, setting, or time period your campaign takes place in, the HSVS has just the vehicles you need! In addition to full HERO System writeups for the vehicles, the Vehicle Sourcebook contains fascinating historical, technical, and performance information for the cars, planes, and watercraft it describes.
The HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook includes:
- over 50 ground vehicles, ranging from Pulp-era automobiles, to modern sportscars, to tanks and other military vehicles
- over 50 aircraft, from the biplanes of World War II to supersonic jetfighters and autogyros to advanced attack helicopters, plus civilian vehicles from the entire twentieth century... and beyond
- over 30 water vehicles, from the proud vessels of the Age Of Sail to the destroyers and submarines of today's navies
- over a dozen Fantasy and superheroic vehicles, such as sky galleons, flying saucers, super-boats, and mole-machines
- Options for changing or adding to the vehicles, so that with just a few minutes' work you can convert a single vehicle character sheet into dozens of vehicles!